January 29th 2020
Free hamper AND 10% discount when you re-book whilst still on holiday with us
We’d love to welcome you back!
We hope you have a wonderful break and would love to welcome you back to Coquet Cottages in the future…
We’re offering all of our regular guests 10% discount if you book another holiday with us at any of our luxury properties.
PLUS, if you book your next break while you’re still on holiday with us, to thank you we’ll also treat you to a luxury ‘Taste of Northumberland’ hamper sent direct to your home.* Call us to book or email us, or if out of hours (or you just find it easier) book online before you leave for home and then email us on the same day to claim the hamper.
Our stunning hampers include a range of goodies made in Northumberland including Doddington Biscuits, Northumberland Tea and Lindisfarne Mead. Plus – you can even tuck in to a tasty bar of Coquet Cottages chocolate!Terms & Conditions:
- To benefit from your free hamper, your next holiday must be reserved whilst still on holiday with us, or on the day of your departure. Your holiday must be confirmed by payment of at least a deposit within 24 days of reservation. Please mention at the point of booking/reserving your next holiday that you’re still on holiday with us. We will ask for your booking number for confirmation.
- If you have stayed with us previously but you’re not currently on holiday at the time of placing your next booking, you can still receive 10% loyalty discount, but won’t be eligible for the hamper. Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01665 710700 for a voucher code to redeem when booking online.
- Reserved dates can be held for a maximum of 24 hours from your departure date to allow payment to be received.
- The hamper will be sent to your home address approximately 7 days after the booking has been confirmed, or we can defer delivery if you request it. Please note that the hamper contains perishable items so you need to be available to take delivery promptly. We are unable to send replacements if any perishable item is found to be inedible due to delays in you taking delivery.
- By opting into this offer to receive a free hamper, you consent to us providing your home address and mobile number to a third party; Heather and Bale, who have worked with us to design this bespoke hamper exclusively for Coquet Cottages. Your details will be used to process your booking and to deliver your free gift and will not be used for any other purpose or passed to anyone else. Your mobile number will only be used if the first delivery attempt failed and the delivery company need to rearrange delivery for a time you will be at home.
- To receive the 10% loyalty discount, you must already be listed on our booking system as a guest at one of our properties and use the correct voucher code (if provided on any written promotions). If there is no ‘code’ provided, you need to provide the booking number for your previous or current holiday when booking online, or quote this if booking by telephone or email. The application of the discount is dependant upon being able to link your new booking to a previous booking you either placed yourself or were listed as a registered guest on. If you do not know the booking number, you need to provide information with which we can identify your previous stay. If the voucher code is not used at the time of placing the booking it cannot be applied retrospectively once the booking has been confirmed.